Details of how to reach Indore Kendra is provided below:
Distance Map from Key locations in Indore:
- Vijay Nagar Bus Stand – 23 km.
- Palasia Bus Stand - 20 Km.
- M Y Hospital Bus Stand - 19 Km.
- Tejaji Nagar Bus stand – 7 Km.
- BhawarKuan Bus Stand – 14 Km.
- IT Park Square – 13 Km.
- Indore Railway Station - 18 Km.
- Indore Airport - 24 Km.
- It is about 18 Kms. from the Railway Station.One can take a taxi which will take approximately 20 minutes to reach BhawarKuan Bus stand; from there take a left to Tejaji Nagar Bus stand, and from there to Khandwa Road. Near the Toll Plaza,next toVivekananda College of Engineering is our Kendra.
- One can also start from Railway station via City bus numbers 7, 11, M-6 and reachTejaji Nagar Bus Stand, which is the last stop. From there one can avail of Tata Magic Van, or Auto till you reach the Kendra, near the Toll Plaza next to Vivekananda College of Engineering.
- Another option is to catch a bus going towards Khandwa, Sanawad, Omkareshwar from Railway Station, or BhawarKuan Square, or IT Park Square, and get down at Kendra near Toll Plaza.
- For someone coming from Bhopal, one can take the bypass road towards MHOW, instead of entering the city and turn to left towards Khandwa Road marked near Overbridge on Bypass after Ralamandal. The location on Khandwa Road is near Toll Plaza next to Vivekananda College of Engineering on Right side.
- From Indore airport, it is about 24 Kms. Indore is well connected via air route to all major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, etc. One can hire a taxi which will take approximately an hour to reach the Kendra.